Kathleen L. Morgan - Attorney
2004- Present - Sole Practitioner: Defended professionals in administrative matters since 2014. Practices throughout California. Has extensive experience in representing licensees in hearings held by the Office of Administrative hearings, California State employees in hearings before the State Personnel Board, filing Appeals/Writs of Administrative Mandamus to the Superior Court of California.
Has represented clients with matters before the following agencies:
- Alcoholic Beverage Control Board (ABC)
- Bureau of Automotive Repair (BAR)
- Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC)
- Contractors State License Board
- Department of Corporations
- Court Reporters Board
- Dental Board
- Department of Insurance
- Medical Board
- Board of Professional Engineering, Land Surveyors, and Geologists
- Department of Real Estate
- Board of Registered Nursing
- Department of Social Services
- Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians
Has represented clients in family law matters in Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Los Angeles County, Solano County, San Francisco County, and Santa Clara County
2001-2004 - California Department of Insurance: Staff Attorney. Represented the California Department of Insurance in administrative matters.
1992-2001 - California Department of Social Services, Community Care Licensing Attorney. Represented CDSS in administrative matters.
- University California Hastings, College of the Law, J.D. 1991
- San Francisco State University, B.A. 1988
- California State Bar License: December 1991